We are Pete Robinson & Robert Mandy, providing a fully qualified counselling service in the Leeds area. We are Members of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists with Diplomas in Therapeutic Counselling.
Having General Counselling Skills, we have, however, developed more specialised skills in other fields of counselling. They are:-
* Anger Management * Anxiety & Stress
* Bereavement & Loss * Financially Related Stress
* Domestic Violence. * Counselling those with Learning
* Drugs Difficulties and Their Relatives
* Alcoholism * Rape
* Relationships . * Sexuality
* Working with Children * Abuse
* Protective Behaviours * Gambling Addiction
We strongly believe in providing a safe, confidential space for counselling to take place.
The exception to this strict confidentiality would be if you or someone else may be at risk of harm. Should this situation arise we would make every effort to discuss it with you and find the most appropriate way forward.
WHAT ARE OUR COSTS?
Our fees per session are on a sliding scale depending on income -
Annual Income Fee
£15,000 and below £20
£25,000 and above £35
Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us on 07966 134681 (Pete) / 07535 327835 (Robert).